Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions of business are between WriteYoungAdultFiction.com (“Write Young Adult Fiction Course”), and a student (“student”). They shall be deemed to have been accepted when the student uses the Write Young Adult Fiction Course website and services.
“Agreement” means this agreement including the form that the student completes online or otherwise setting out the student’s requirements, including details of fees payable to Write Young Adult Fiction Course by the student.
“Student” shall mean the individual that enrols on the course.
“Course” means the E-Learn course, consisting of 18 different modules provided by Write Young Adult Fiction Course under this Agreement.
“Site” means the website(s) operated by Write Young Adult Fiction Course for the purpose of running the E-Learn course
No variation can be made to these terms without the written consent of a Director of Write Young Adult Fiction Course.
Under this Agreement the student will be provided with a login and password for access into the e-learn course, to complete all 18 modules and at the end be issued with a hardcopy pass certificate.
3. Payment of Fee
The student must pay the course fees in advance by credit/debit card or by PayPal. Fees are set out within the enrolment section of the website.
4. Student’s Obligations
The student agrees that for so long as it is party to this Agreement:
1. it shall not use the Services for any unlawful activity;
2. it shall ensure that all information that it provides to Write Young Adult Fiction Course is accurate, does not contain any misleading items or misrepresentations, does not infringe any other person’s rights and does not breach any applicable law;
3. it shall upload to the Site or Services any material nor use the Site or Services for the distribution of any material, which Write Adult Young Fiction Course in its sole discretion considers offensive, immoral, abusive, indecent or otherwise undesirable, and shall not use the Site or Services or any information from them for spamming or any other purpose not approved by us;
4. it shall not attempt to access data or any parts of Write Young Adult Fiction Course’s system which it is not authorised to access;
5. it shall provide such information as Write Young Adult Fiction Course may reasonably request to confirm that all information supplied is correct and/or that it is not in breach of the Agreement;
6. it shall defend and indemnify Write Young Adult Fiction Course against all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising as a result of its breach of this Agreement.
5. Write Young Adult Fiction Course’s Rights
1. Write Young Adult Fiction Course may suspend or block the student’s access to the Services at any time if the student breaches any of the terms of this Agreement.
2. Write Young Adult Fiction Course will be developing its website and service further, so reserve the right:
a. to make changes to the Site and Services; and
b. to render the Services unavailable for periods where this is necessary for development or maintenance.
The parties agree that they will only use the others’ confidential information for the performance of this Agreement, and will not disclose it to other parties other than as necessary for the performance of this Agreement or as required by law.
1. Write Young Adult Fiction Course will endeavour to keep the Services working as often as possible, but will not be responsible for any time for which it is unavailable, whether due to telecommunications or internet failures or otherwise. All users are responsible for taking appropriate measures against the risks associated with using the internet, including viruses and other harmful mechanisms, and Write Young Adult Fiction Course will not be liable to the student for any loss, damage or liability caused by any such item.
4. Write Young Adult Fiction Course’s entire liability to the student, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to Write Young Adult Fiction Course in the twelve months preceding the date on which such liability arose.
5. In no event will Write Young Adult Fiction Course be liable to the student for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, including lost profits, sales, business, data, goodwill, savings or otherwise, however caused (including by negligence).
6. Nothing in this Agreement limits Write Young Adult Fiction Course’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
7. If any of the preceding sub-Clauses is found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining sub-clauses remain in full force and effect.
1. All copyright, trademarks, patents, database rights and other intellectual property rights in the Site, Services and underlying functions are the property of Write Young Adult Fiction Course or its licensors, and the student must not copy, alter or otherwise infringe any such rights.
2. Notices must be sent in writing or by e-mail to the relevant party’s details set out in the registration form or otherwise properly notified to the other party. Notices are deemed received two working days after posting, and twenty-four hours after dispatch by e-mail.
3. This Agreement is the entire agreement between Write Young Adult Fiction Course and the student and supersedes all previous agreements and statements relating to its subject-matter.
4. This Agreement is governed by English law, and the student submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
The Federal Trade Commission’s Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) requires that Web Sites are to obtain parental consent before collecting, using, or disclosing personal information from children under 13. If you are below 13 then you can NOT use this site. Do NOT enrol if you are below the age of 13.
By registering to use this site you meet the above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above rules and policies.
For legal reasons we are obliged to state the following:
Disclaimer: To the fullest extent permitted by law, the sellers are providing this written material, its subsidiary elements and its contents on an ‘as is’ basis and make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this material or its contents including, without limitation, advice and recommendations, warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The information is given for entertainment purposes only. In addition, we do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this material is accurate, complete or current. To the fullest extent permitted by law, neither the sellers or any of its affiliates, partners, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this material. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
This course is sold for entertainment purposes only, and the author, publishers and/or distributors are not responsible for any actions taken as a result of studying this course.